How can I install LibreOffice for Apple macOS in Upper Sorbian language?
- Open a browser and go to the www.libreoffice.de page.
- Click on “Download” in the header bar. In the menu that appears, select LibreOffice Download.
- On the page you will find different versions of LibreOffice under “Download LibreOffice”. Select the second one from the top by clicking on the yellow Download button.
- Open the downloaded image (LibreOffice_7.0.6_MacOS_x86-64.dmg), e.g. with a double click.
- In the “Libre Office” dialogue, move the LibreOffice application icon into the Applications folder. You may have to confirm this with your password.
Language pack installation
- If your browser window is still open or on www.libreoffice.de, you will find a link choose another language in the green box at the end of the text.
- Now click on Upper Sorbian to download the language pack.
- Double-click the downloaded image (LibreOffice_7.1.4_MacOS_x86-64_langpack_hsb.dmg) and execute “LibreOffice Language Pack” in the dialogue.
- Confirm with “Open”, “Instalować” and “W porjadku”.
Set the language
- Open LibreOffice after you have installed the language pack.
- Click on LibreOffice -> Settings.
- Now select Language Settings -> Languages from the menu on the left and the Upper Sorbian language from the dropdown box “User Interface” on the right.
- Confirm your selection with “Apply” and restart LibreOffice with “Restart now”.