How can I install Mozilla Firefox browser for Apple macOS in Upper Sorbian language?
- Open a browser and go to the page www.mozilla.org.
- Click on the “Download Firefox” button.
- On the next page there is a link at the bottom “Download in another language or for another operating system”. Click on it with the left mouse button.
- On the right-hand side, select the language “Upper Sorbian – Hornjoserbsce” in the third drop-down box “Choose your preferred language”.
- Click on “Download now” in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Execute the downloaded file and in the “Firefox” dialogue, move the Firefox icon to the Applications folder.
- You can now use the installed Sorbian Firefox. You may have to confirm once that you really want to use this programme (Firefox) downloaded from the Internet.