Skip to content
How to write Upper Sorbian on Apple iOS?
- Open the App Store app on your iPhone.
- Click on “Search” in the lower selection and type “swiftkey” into the search field.
- Select the entry “swiftkey” from the search results.
- If necessary, scroll to the app “Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard” and install it.
- Now open the new app and press “Go”, “Not now”, “Not now” again and “No”.
- Now follow the instructions and press the globe icon on the left under the keyboard and select SwiftKey.
- Confirm full access by pressing “Like” and “Invoke” under item two.
- Now you are in your iPhone settings and click on “Keyboards” and change the slider “Allow full access” to green and confirm with “Allow”.
- Open the “Swiftkey” app again and click on “Next”.
- Under “Languages” you can now search for “hornjo” and download the Upper Sorbian language.
- Now activate it by turning on the slider for Upper Sorbian in the list.